Monday, February 17, 2014

Cherry Chocolate Chunk Cookies

I went over to my friend Sarah's house the other day for an afternoon of baking with her and her friend Jenna.  Jenna is a personal trainer and trained pastry chef, so it was fun chatting with her.  While we were talking, she told me about her recipe for Cherry Chocolate Chunk Cookies - apparently, it is a big seller wherever she takes it!

She just emailed me the recipe - I haven't tried it yet, but I want to post it here so I don't lose track of it :)

1.5c flour
1t soda
1/2t cinnamon
1/2t salt
1c soft butter
1c brown sugar
2eggs
1.5t vanilla
3c oats
1c dried cherries
8oz choc chunks

Combine first four ingredients in separate bowl.
Beat sugar and butter til fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time beating until well combined.
Add vanilla.
Gradually add in first 4 ingredients til just combined.
Stir in cherries and chocolate.
Bake 350 10min or so

No comments: